- 'Under My Skin' at Nottdance Festival 2013
- Catch us at Springhead this week!
- Pulse Review of Elixir
- See a clip of 'Elixir' here
- Catch our next performance of 'Elixir'
- Elixir features in New Scientist
- See what Quentin Cooper has to say about 'The Shiver'
- Cheltenham Science Festival
- 'The Shiver' at Cheltenham Science Festival
Under My Skin
Sadhana have been commissioned by Dance South West, Dance 4, Bath ICIA, Akademi and SED to create their next work Under My Skin to premiere at Pavilion Dance on Friday 17th May 2013 at 7.30pm. Read more here »
Sadhana is a new dance company set up by Subathra Subramaniam, Sadhana derives from the Sanskrit word for the pursuit of a spiritual goal, combining perfection of execution with study and reflection, and represents Suba's vision for the company's role in 21st century British dance – the "purpose for which we have come to this place". Suba's choreography which draws from the rich vocabulary of Bharata Natyam, a South Indian classical dance form, aims to be thought-provoking, visually charming and entertaining.
Sadhana have been invited to become Artist-in-Residence at Buckinghamshire New University. Suba will be an Associate Lecturer on the BA (Hons) Dance and Performance and the company will be spending time on campus for their new creation Under My Skin.
Read more here »